Synchronisation of two cranes working in tandem
For situations where the same load is handled using 2 cranes, and we want effective synchronisation of their movements.
GH SOLUTION: INTERCONNECTED + TANDEM = INCOTANDEM
- Tandem mode: This allows control of the movements of 2 cranes from 1 radio control.
- There are 2 radio transmitters. Each transmitter can control a crane individually. And when the tandem mode is activated, one of the transmitters is capable of controlling the movements of the 2 cranes (it acts as the master).
- Each crane is equipped with 1 receiver with two functions: communication with the transmitter operated by the user and communication with the receiver installed on the other crane.
- If any of the movements (lifting, trolley movement, bridge movement) changes between slow speed/fast speed/stop, a signal is sent to the other crane to carry out the same change.
- The transmitters can be push-button type (standard) or console (optional).
- Easy to switch between tandem mode and individual mode. In the transmitter that can function as the master, there is a selector to choose individual mode or tandem mode.
- Suitable for cranes with 1 or 2 trolleys each. Also for cranes with 1 trolley with 2 lifting systems.
- Occupies fewer radio frequencies (only 3 frequencies per pair of cranes).
- The number of pieces of equipment to install is reduced. The system does not need an additional transmitter-receiver set (fixed/fixed system).
- Reduction of components and wiring simplifies installation, commissioning and maintenance.
HOW IT WORKS
- 1_ Release the crane that will work as a slave from its transmitter.
- 2_ Activate tandem mode on the master transmitter.
- 3_ Communication will be established automatically between the master transmitter and each of the receivers installed in the cranes.
- 4_ Two-way communication between the crane receivers will be established automatically.
- 5_ If any of the movements (lifting, trolley movement, bridge movement) changes between slow speed/fast speed/stop in one crane, a signal is sent to the other crane to carry out the same change.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY AND SOLUTION THAT EXCEEDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS? Request a quote